Monday, January 7, 2013

My Crazy Life



Every Wednesday I’m crazy busy. I have an after school program called Academic Challenge, and then I play basketball afterwards.

Academic Challenge is hard because you have to use your brain to find the right answers. Then I go to basketball. We’ve been practicing a lot, and now we are in the tournament.   One game, I played all the quarters and afterwards I was hot, tired, and exhausted.  

After the game we went to the store, and then papa said that he need to hurry up. We couldn’t stay at the store all night long because it was Wednesday and I had to go to bed at nine o’clock. I did my homework in the car, and when we got home I was glad to go to bed. 

And that’s why my Wednesdays are crazy busy. 

Posted by: Dragonranger8

5 comments:

  1. golden epic face554January 9, 2013 at 4:43 AM

    wow!Your day is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Wednesday is just ONE of the seven days of the week you're busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sound like your Wednesday is busy, but I know that your Weekend are very busy. Play, Play, Play !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play basketball to

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what about yours?

    ReplyDelete