Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Twelve Days of School



By: Penguin Girl

On the first day of School my teacher gave to me one sharpened pencil.

On the second day of School my teacher gave to me two books of reading and one sharpened pencil.

On the third day of school my teacher gave to me three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the fourth day of school my teacher gave to me a four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the fifth day of school my teacher gave to me five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the sixth day of school my teacher gave to me six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the seventh day of school my teacher gave to me seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the eighth day of school my teacher gave to me eight plastic folders, seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the ninth day of school my teacher gave to me nine art projects, eight plastic folders, seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the tenth day of school my teacher gave to me ten bookmarks, nine art projects, eight plastic folders, seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, and one sharpened pencil.

On the eleventh day of school my teacher gave to me eleven math workbooks, ten bookmarks, nine art projects, eight plastic folders, seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

On the twelfth day of school my teacher gave to me twelve bingo drawings, eleven math workbooks, ten bookmarks, nine art projects, eight plastic folders, seven things of glue, six dry erase markers, five tissue boxes, four paged book report, three pencil cases, two books of reading, and one sharpened pencil.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you worked really hard on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! you have a lot of pencels

    ReplyDelete