Thursday, March 28, 2013

Going to Gattitown!



                                                                          By: Luigi                              
Dad, mom, my little brother Isaac, and I went to Gattitown. We got cards so we could play games. We passed the gate we went to the salad bar to get food. When my delicious spaghetti was on my plate, all of it spilled on the floor! So I tried again, but more careful the second time. We sat down to eat, and we watched Toy Story 2. It was a good movie. I liked the part when Jessie scared Woody out of his boots. HA HA HA HA HA!
Then we played bumper cars and other cool games. The bumper cars were so awesome that I wanted to play on it all day. I love the bumper cars so much I wanted them because I could see my mom and dad pass me when I was trying to catch my brother. I could hear me and my brother scream to the top of are lungs. I could feel me zooming to my brother to bump into him. I could feel the jolt when I bumped into my brother.
Then I ate again but I ate sausage pizza and I topped it with spaghetti. It was really hard to keep the spaghetti on the pizza because it was so flimsy. It tasted so great probably because it was two of my favorite foods – pizza and spaghetti.
Then we got prizes from our tickets like disappearing ink, vampire teeth, and other awesome stuff.
We had a good time there.
                                                                             THE END

1 comment:

  1. i had a good time too when i was there!

    ReplyDelete