Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trampoline Tragedy!

It was a warm summer day and Morgan and I were jumping on our trampoline. As I landed, I fell.

CRACK! I hurt my leg. I was crying. My dad carried me the stairs onto the couch. My mom got me an ice pack.

My dad said, “Stand up and try to walk.” So I did.

I replied, “It hurt too much.”

So my dad said, ”Let’s get an x-ray”.

My mom got me a flip-flop for my good foot (the other foot hurt too much) and my mom asked my dad if she should pack a snack but my dad said “No, we need to get there.”

So, we were in the car for a long time, it felt like, and when we finally got there I had to get checked out. I was worried because I didn’t know what the doctors were going to say. Then we had to wait a long time. And during that time I was playing on my dad’s phone and we had some M & M’s and Sprite. Finally we got my x -ray and a long time later we went back to a room and they said I had a mild sprain and I would need crutches.

I was kind of scared because my foot hurt and I didn’t know how to use crutches, but a man who worked there gave me a stuffed animal and I felt happier. We finally got to go home at midnight. When I went to sleep I slept with the stuffed animal. 


By: Purple & Blue

4 comments: