Thursday, March 28, 2013

When I First Met My New Friend in Class




Five days before school started I met my first friend in class. Her name was Sarah.

I was in the hallway leaving after meeting my teacher and she asked me if I wanted to meet a student that was in my class.

“Ok,’’ I whispered.

She called out Sarah’s name, so I knew she was a girl. I was wondering what she was going to look like, if she was nice, or if she wanted to be my friend or not. When she came around the corner, my legs were shaking while I hid behind mom. I was so nervous I could barely move. I came from behind my mom. There she was standing right in front of me, waiting to say hi. She had the same color eyes as me, with blonde hair. Then we finally said it-“Hi,” we both muttered. When we said it I wasn’t scared anymore.

I didn’t want to leave because I wanted to get to know her more, but I had to because my mom and I had to go buy school supplies. I thought she was kind of mean. I don’t know why I was thinking this because it turned out well. Looking back all of the kids at my old school were really mean to me, so I had a good reason to think that.

The day that school started I wanted to know what she thought of me. So I went over to her and asked her, “What did you think of me?” I was really nervous waiting for her to reply because I wanted to be her friend. She said, “Before I saw you I thought you were a boy because she didn’t tell me your name.” I quietly said, “Ok” and went over and tried to find my desk to work on my morning work. Then she came over to my desk and tapped me on my shoulder. She asked me if we wanted to be friends or not. Of course I said, “Yes, I would love to.” We have been friends ever since!!!

Posted by: Pink Fluffy Unicorn 

1 comment: