Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Famous Kentuckian Ashley Judd



Hi! My name is Ashley Judd. I was born on April 19, 1986 in Grada Hills California. My parents are Naomi Judd and Michael Ciminella. I’m married to Dario Franchitti we have no kids yet. For collage I attended The University of Kentucky (known as UK). I majored in French and minored in anthropology, art history, theater and women’s studies. After collage I went to Hollywood to study on being an actress. “Ruby in Paradise” was my first starring roll.

My husband, Dario Franchitti, won the 2012 Indy 500. We divide our time between our home in Scotland and our farm in Tennessee.

My humanitarian work has centered on being on being a global ambassador for youth aids-a prevention program. Other charities and foundations I have supported include Defenders of Wildlife, Five and Alive, and also Jeans for Genes.

A quote that I am most famous for saying is:

And it blew my mind when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around that was humbling because I am not the biggest UK fan I am the most notorious one.
-Ashley Judd

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job. That was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I never knew that you were born in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ashley,

    I never knew that you were born in California:).

    ReplyDelete