Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Famous Kentuckian Laura Bell Bundy



Hello my name is Laura Bell Bundy and I was born on April 10 1981 in Lexington Kentucky. My parents are Don Bundy and Lorna Bundy Jones. I have two older half-sisters. I am hardworking, active, smart, outspoken and funny. I was in my first show when I was nine years old. When I was around 18 I was diagnosed with Celiac disease that means I can’t eat wheat. I’m Famous Because I have been in TV shows like Guiding light and how I met your mother. I have been in the Movie JUMANJI. I have been in the Broadway shows Hairspray and wicked but I am most known for Elle Woods in legally Blonde the musical. I started a foundation called Creative kids foundation. The Foundations mission is to educate, encourage and guide and support children, school and towns in the creative and the Performing arts. I’m what they call in the bizz that means I dance, sing and act. 


Posted by: Purple & Blue

6 comments:

  1. Purple & Blue you did a great job! You also did a great job with writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog!! I now know a lot more about Laura Bell Bundy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give it 5 stars too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete