Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Famous Kentuckian Jennifer Shrader Lawrence


Hi, my name is Jennifer Shrader Lawrence. My parents are Karen Lawrence and Gary Lawrence. I have 2 brothers Blain and Ben Lawrence. I was born on August 15th 1990. I’m 22 years old. My favorite color is green. My favorite animal is a horse. My horoscope is Leo. Leo is the lion. I am independent, hardworking, smart, and dedicated. I like to paint, knit sweaters and scarves, surf, and play the guitar.

In the first few years of my career I lived in New York now I live in Santa Monica California. I am helping Bellewood home for children in Louisville. Bellwood cares for neglected kids and provides them a safe home. Bellewood has been around for 160 years!!!

In X-men I played Mystique. Mystique is a villain she ranked an IGN’s 18th comic book villain of all time. IGN is a popular gaming website. In 2010 when I was 20 I was the second youngest actress to be nominated for an academy award for best actress for my role in “Winter’s Bone.” An Academy Award is the highest award you can get for a movie. In the movie “The Hunger Games” I played Katniss Everdeen. I saved people and was a good character. I had to practice archery for this movie. I am the highest paid action heroine ever. Last month I began working on the second novel of the “The Hunger Games.” The second novel of “The Hunger Games” is called “Catching Fire.” I am so excited to do the second novel of Hunger Games.”

Thank you to all my fans!!!


Posted by: Pink Fluffy Pandas

9 comments:

  1. You did so well on this. I would give you 5 paws on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. From Pink Fluffy Pandas. Also, I can't wait for our sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your project!! I now know a lot more about a famous Kentuckian (Jennifer Lawrence)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard this somewhere before . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink fluffy pandas you are the best writer ever! Your writing could be published in books it is so good. I would for sure give you one million stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best writing ever! You get infinity stars!

    ReplyDelete