Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jenny Hanson Rocks!



Hello my name is Jenny Hansen. I am from Somerset, Wisconsin. I am 38 years old. I attended the University of Kentucky from 1992 to 1996. While attending the University of Kentucky I was on the women’s gymnastics team. I set many records and was named NCAA most outstanding gymnast over the past 25 years  
I am famous because I am the only gymnast to ever win 3 straight NCAA all- around titles. I am a 13 time NCAA All – American.
An interesting fact about myself is that I hold the individual gymnastic record In UK’s school history. Another interesting fact about myself is that as a student I had to cope with dyslexia.
After graduating from UK I worked as a stunt double on the ABC T.V. show Make it or Break it.
Recently I made a surprise comeback to gymnastics. I trained for the 2012 London Olympics. Despite my efforts I did not make it to the Olympics.
At the present time I am carrying on with my love for gymnastics by training others. I also give motivational speeches. I will always love my years at UK. GO CATS!!!!!

Posted by: Flipflop123

6 comments:

  1. Cool Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I din't know you were a on a ABC T.V show MAKE IT OR BREAK IT

    ReplyDelete