Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Famous Kentuckian Wynonna Judd



Hello my name is Wynonna Judd. I was born on May, 30, 1964 in Ashland Kentucky. My parents are Judd Naomi and Charles Jordan. I am married to Arch Kelley and have 2 children. I am famous because I moved to Nashville Tennessee and became a famous country music singer. I started out with my mom and then in 1991 I started singing on my own. I entertained people. I once said “I also believe my music is a true gift from God.” I also said “because I now realize after all this time I have never truly felt worthy of all that I have been given.” My accomplishments made a difference because I had concerts to benefit the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West museums that rotate exhibits year around education programs for children and art shows. 

Posted by: Gymnast 10

2 comments: