Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Famous Kentuckian Cris Collinsworth!



Hello. My name is Anthony Cris Collinsworth. I was born on January 27, 1959 In Dayton Ohio. My parents were Abe and Donetta Collinsworth. I am married to Holly and have four children.

I was a former college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the NFL Draft. I also played my entire professional career for the Cincinnati Bengals . I now work as an sportscaster for NBC, Showtime and the NFL Network. I played 107 Games. In 1981 I had 417 receptions and 36 receiving touchdowns. I was a very fast runner who was a three-time ProBowl Selection, three-time second-Team All-Pro selection, and First-Team all-pro selection. My accomplishments made a difference because I didn’t give up and I succeeded in all in all my dreams of becoming a football player and sportscaster. I also started a fund to help with child development And women’s health to give them hope and confidence in their future.


Posted by: Elmo 3

2 comments: